.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hello Dear Friends

It has been a while since my last post, hard to believe that January is almost gone. I hope all of you had a safe and Happy New Year!

What are your goals this year with stitching? My biggest goal is to stitch the sampler Lois Minshall, in memory of my Dear Beloved Mother, who passed away June 20, 2009. I have never done a big sampler before, so it seems very challenging due to the size. I have always made small samplers and small items for the stitching bag. I have wanted to do a larger sampler and this one is so beautiful and a wonderful way to honor my Mother, who I miss very deeply. Then one day I will pass it on to my son Noah, for him to enjoy in his home. He was the only Grandchild and my Mother adored him.

Of course, I have a long list of other samplers I want to do, Stacy Nash, Heartstring Primitives, The Primitive Needle, Black Bird Designs, and I want to finish a needlepunch that I have been working on for quite a while. I am guilty of starting alot of things, but never finish them. This year I want to finish some WIP's that I want to enjoy hanging on my walls! I will post them when I finish.

Today I am posting a couple of older samplers that I did, long ago, but still love. Hope you enjoy!

With Kind Regards~
Kim

No comments: