.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Fall Already?











Hello Friends~
It has been such a long time since my last post! Hope all is well with you and yours! I can't believe that Thanksgiving is only 2 weeks away. The colors of fall have been so beautiful this year, lots of leaf raking at our house. It was such a warm, sunny day.
I have taken pictures of some of my fall pillow, pin cushion collection, and also a photo of a little journal I made today for a friend. Thought she might enjoy keeping her Holiday list of things to do in it!

Hope you enjoy~

Kim

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Wow! All are just lovely! Gorgeous! I so enjoyed seeing them!

Joy said...

Oh Kim, so good to hear you're doing well. Love your basket of fall. And the journal...wonderful!

Melissa said...

Kim, I love that basket of lovelies!