.

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Thursday Night Stitching Gift Exchange

Dear Friends~
I hope you will enjoy the photos of the Thursday night stitching groups Christmas gift exchange. They are all amazing hand made gifts, made with lots of TLC. We also had a wonderful dinner at LaPizzeria, an upscale Italian restaurant where we get a banquet room for our yearly party. The food is delicious. We have such a good time.I didn't post many of the girls pictures, but couldn't resist this sweet picture of my dear friend, Ronda, who just opened the gift I made for her!!! Then Ronda and Linda, holding the rug Ronda hooked for Linda. 
Stay warm my friends~
Kim


















7 comments:

Lumiruusu said...

Hello KIM ! I just found Your lovely blog full of beautifully stitches sampler style pieces. I am just a beginner in cross stithing but I really want to learn more. I am now stitching two samplers :hands to Work -This is a Day and
Hillside Samplers
-Cinderella Sampler. I have some other WIPS too... Greetings from Finland!

With Blessingas,Maija (= Lumiruusu) "The Snow Rose "

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

What a fun exchange that must have been! So many fabulous finishes! Love the sampler you stitched!

Margaret said...

Oh my gosh! So many beautiful pieces! What a treat for the eyes! What fun! Thanks for sharing.

Morna Crites-Moore said...

So many beautiful items! Great project. xo

Faye said...

Nice work on all the pretty goodies!!!!

Merry Wind Farm said...

Hi, Kim,
I'm a newbie to your blog, and also a fellow Ohioan (Tipp City). The pictures of your stitching nite are amazing...so much talent! I'd love to welcome you over to my blog also.
Melinda



Anonymous said...

Love your finishes, especially the last two. The last one is so sweet. I would love to stitch it. Can you tell me the name of the sampler?

I love samplers too! :o)