.

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

~Noah's 18th Birthday~

Hello Dear Friends~
My Dear Son Noah turned 18 today! It seems with just a blink of the eye he was just a baby and the next blink, he was 18. Through all the ups and downs of parenting a teenager there are so many changes, but the one thing that is always constant and never changes is just how much I love Noah. He is truly a gift from God as it seemed I was not going to be able to have a child, but in God's timing, he Blessed me with a son!! 
~Noah, I love you to the moon and back!~

   
                             
Thanks for stopping by for a visit!
Best Wishes Always~
Kim

1 comment:

Judith said...

Simular story over here, my daughter Will turn 17 next month. These children are miracals. Happy birthday, that Many more may follow.