.

Monday, February 9, 2015

Birthday Present #57

Hello Dear Friends~
Hope every one is surviving this cold snowy winter!! But Spring is less than 6 weeks away!!!! YAY! 
I have been hooking recently and loving it.
So I wanted to share the Birthday gift my husband, Jeff bought me. It is a wonderful hooked rug by Linda Evans of Remember When Farm. I just love it!
Wide cut prim delicious wool, in great drab colors.
When it came in the mail and I opened it up, I yelled out like a crazed woman!! lol Jeff was laughing too!!! 
Wishing you all gifts that make you yell out loud!
Blessings,
Kim

4 comments:

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Kim,
Happy Birthday!!! Your hubby certainly knows what you love!! Bravo, Jeff!!!
Sounds like something my husband would do too and guess what his name is?? Yes, another Jeff!!
I LOVE your new rug and I would have been yelling too......Hooray for me!!!!
So happy for you!!
Warm Hugs~
Julie

Margaret said...

I don't blame you for being so happy with your present. It's wonderful! Happy birthday!

JoAnn said...

Happy Birthday Kim: Your Jeff reminds me of Beth's John. They always know what gifts to get for you girls. The rug is lovely. JoAnn

Lumiruusu said...

Happy Birthday Kim..Your rug hooked Horse/pony looks just awesome.