.

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Magdelena Update

Dear Friends~
Just an update on the current rug I am hooking and love so much!!! lol It seems like the wool just slips thru those linen holes. So much fun hooking this one, but love hooking in general and hope to keep hooking all the time!!!!!  
Grateful to Cammie Walton for the beautiful wool and color planning. She did a fantastic job. And I get to enjoy it!!! Her designs are on Etsy, under Primitive Junky!!! https://www.etsy.com/shop/primitivejunky
Hoping all of you are doing something you love to do~
Think Spring~
Kim




9 comments:

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Kim,
Your rug is just wonderful!!! I love that design and the colors are so pretty!!! Did you get the pattern and wool from Cammie? I might just have to do that one sometime!!! Your doggie is just darling too!! Looks like the rug meets with his/her approval!!!
Take care and enjoy hooking your lovely rug!
Warm Hugs~
Julie

Rugs and Pugs said...

Kim ~
Oh, you are so close. Beautiful!
Sweet furbaby. Sending hugs from Ellie and Loocie.
Lauren

Mugwump Woolies said...

What a beauty! The colors you have chosen are simply wonderful! Bravo!
Robyn

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

What a fun piece! I wish there were more rug hooking classes/groups/stores in my area. I'd really love to give it a try.

Gayle said...

I imagine this beautiful rug is all finished by now - wonder what's on your frame this time? Beautiful stuff on your blog!

thanida said...

First Post…. Had to read it.That is interesting, I’m surprised you got a job out of it. But you really made me think here.
isc123

thanida said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
thanida said...

good thoughts and suggestions to each and every readers through this article.Quality of the content is the main element of the blog and this is the way of writing and 
bk8

nira said...

Hi,i like & love your website. truly, you are my inspiration, you are the boss. Keep your excellent work up!
sagame66
sagame77
sagame88