.

Monday, March 7, 2016

Magdelena's Lollipop Basket Update

Hello Dear Friends~
Hoping your week is off to a great start and that you have some time to do what you love to do!! 
I wanted to show you my Lollipop Basket rug and to let you see where I am at. A little past 1/2 way? Anyway, I love it and it has been the most fun to hook. If you love the pattern and have thought about hooking it, do it, you will not be disappointed. 
Then guess what? 
You will have a beautiful rug made by your hands.. 
Something wonderful to give to your son or daughter someday.
Have a wonderful week my friends~
Kim 





*awesome wool and color planning by Cammie Walton Bruce

7 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

Kim,
It's WONDERFUL and Cammie's colors are just perfect. Keep it up and keep us posted on your progress.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Very pretty! I will do rug hooking one day. It looks like fun!

Kimberly Capan said...

Thanks LAUREN!

Kimberly Capan said...

Terri, you must try it someday. It is alot of fun and no counting. Just coloring with wool! Thanks for compliment. Kim

Kimberly Capan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jacqueline said...

Love the soft muted colors.

Darlene said...

I just love those muted tones...nice job!